Sales & Marketing Intern
Plotwise is a Planning Service Provider and shapes the new standard for planning. By using our API, our pick-up and delivery customers are able to dynamically plan their distribution of goods in the most efficient way possible. To make it very simple, we help them deal with the increasing amount of online orders and demanding customers who want their purchases delivered within a day, in a time slot and location of their choice...and even change it last minute. Currently our customers (PostNL, Coolblue, Red Je Pakketje - who do the same day delivery for Bol.com) are mostly situated in the Benelux and are expanding rapidly across the world. Due to rapid growth and high demand of new inquiries we are urgently seeking a
Sales and Marketing intern
‘Enthusiastic Master student with a commercial instinct’
The busy season for our (potential) customers is about to start. They have to deliver a huge amount of packages during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Sint- Nicolaas, Christmas, New Year… and don’t forget about the returns. Together with our CEO you will be working on exciting marketing campaigns and sales activities.
As our Sales and Marketing intern you will
- Set-up and monitor B2B marketing campaigns together with our CEO, marketing and PR partners;
- Lead research & due diligence;
- Follow up to qualify leads, via email, phone etc.;
- Prepare and or go to sales meetings;
- Prepare and or join sales events, such as conferences.
Qualifications In order to be successful you
- Are in your last year of a Business administration related Master;
- Have excellent communication skills, meaning the ability to listen, summarise and follow through, both verbal and in writing (Dutch and English);
- Think creatively and are able to work with leads on vaguely defined problems, goals and ROI business cases;
- Are result focused, have strong options, with a mindset to prove yourself wrong;
- Have the willingness to pick up the phone and find your way to your target;
- Have an interest in a.o. technology, logistics, e-commerce.
What we offer
- Experience working at a fast growing tech scale up;
- Learn from experienced and passionate tech scale up leaders;
- An international team with highly skilled (tech)professionals;
- An inspiring office in Delft (nearby the city centre);
- Weekly and monthly team meetings;
- Daily healthy lunch and fresh coffee;
- Lots of social events such as quarterly team building activities and Friday drinks.
We are only interested in individual applications, recruitment agencies need not contact us concerning this vacancy.